Wednesday, February 3, 2010

L2 L3 Stenosis What Exercises Are Safe For Someone With Spinal Stenosis (L2, L3), Spondylolisthesis, AND Osteopenia?

What exercises are safe for someone with spinal stenosis (L2, L3), spondylolisthesis, AND osteopenia? - l2 l3 stenosis

I know that the curvature of the spine, good for relieving the pressure from spinal stenosis, but I understand it is dangerous for a person with osteopenia, because they can cause bone fractures. I'm interested in the exercises that keep muscles strong synchronous master.

1 comment:

drnice23 said...

I have the same state ... Only L3 - L5. Brisk walking is the best .... gradual change in an area ... no weapons .... dented, or a sudden jolt to the sides. Swimming is also very good .... Particularly in heated pools or hot water.
No lifting, sports or strenuous activity .... Skiing, horseback riding, tennis ...... not in question.
I thought that was really relieved ..... Golf Muscle pain, but I use a golf cart.
Lying on a mat with your knees bent, your knees above the heart, raised one leg over the other ..... that the body makes in this direction Then lift the other leg on the opposite tends to relieve stiffness. Warm compresses are my favorite before bedtime. With my state ..... I am no longer able to visit a chiropractor ... Although it helped me at first. The exercises are mentioned, by a PT-patient away.
We hope you feel better!

Post a Comment