Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Funeral Spread Funeral Potato Survey?

Funeral Potato survey? - funeral spread

Quick Poll here someone who does not Utah, Utah, and has never heard of it had funeral potatoes? They're kind of flat on the state makes a stew of potatoes. I know it is something more local (like fry sauce or lemon Jello) with carrots, but I wonder whether it has spread. Moreover, how far it spread Fry sauce? I was in a McDonald's in Paris and had Fry sauce packet, but it was in May, Thoughts?

2 comments:

willa said...

I can tell you that I have heard of funeral potatoes, I remember the lemon Jello and carrots. My mother never, but people take pot luck when I was little. I think there is something more "generational contract" somewhere else.

Fry until the sauce (now I'm a monster fry sauce) - Growing up, I am cold in California and the sauce had never know until I on the identity of the parents of my husband. He then had to move to North Carolina and not (because of his family by mail) were to us. We drove all the way across the country twice, and the only place I regularly seen in the calculation - in the western areas of UT, but not as far away as Seattle! I hope that helps.

krennao said...

I was in Utah, and ketchup and cook May is not there to see the big problem. I was not sure what was the madness, as my friends.

Just another name for something very common for the masses.

Post a Comment